US and Europe Family Visa

Hidasi Consulting Group offers United States and Europe family visa services to clients from all over the world. For many, this can be a stressful and lengthy process. We provide consultation to clients on the process of applying for a family visa in the United States and European Union.

Our services include:
Conducting initial assessments of potential applicants to ensure their
   application eligibility.
Assisting clients with commonly encountered problems.
Assisting clients with any additional necessary procedures and follow-up

Common types of family visa applications in the United States:

F-2 Visa
F-2 visa holders are the dependents of F-1 Student visa holders who are in the U.S. for academic studies.

H-4 Visa
H-4 visa holders are dependents of H-1, H-2 and H-3 visa holders.

K-1 Visa
The K-1 Fiancé visa is issued to individuals entering the United States to get married to a U.S. citizen. The U.S. citizen will file a petition with the U.S. government on behalf of their foreign born fiancé to obtain a K-1 visa, allowing them to come to the United States.

K-3 Visa
The K-3 visa is designated for spouses of U.S. citizens living abroad who wish to come to the United States.

K-4 Visa
The K-4 visa is issued to unmarried children of K-3 visa holders and their U.S. citizen spouse.

V-1 Visa
The V-1 visa is designated for the spouse of a U.S. Permanent Resident living abroad wishing to come to the United States.

V-2 visa
The V-2 visa is designated for the children of V-1 visa holders and their U.S. Permanent Residents spouses.

When applying for a visa it is important that you file with the most current forms. Expired or outdated forms submitted may result in denial of your application.