US and Europe Visitor Visa

Hidasi Consulting Group offers United States and Europe visitor visa services to clients from all over the world. For many, this can be a stressful and lengthy process. We provide consultation to clients on the process of applying for a visitor visa in the United States and European Union.

Our services include:
• Conducting initial assessments of potential applicants to ensure their
   application eligibility.
• Assisting clients with commonly encountered problems.
• Assisting clients with any additional necessary procedures and follow-up

Common types of visitor visa applications in the United States:

B-1 Business Visa
The B-1 Business Visa is approved for business visitors who wish to enter the United States for a temporary period of time to engage in valid business activities. These include things such as meetings, conferences, negotiating contracts and consultations. B-1 visa holders are not allowed to work in the United States and may not be compensated from a U.S. source.

B-2 Tourist Visa
The B-2 Tourist Visa is also known as the visitor visa. The B-2 Visitor Visa is approved for individuals who wish to enter United States for a temporary period of travel for pleasure or to visit family, friends or receive medical treatment. The B-2 Visitor Visa can also be appropriate for individuals who will accompany a spouse who enters the United States on another visa status.

When applying for a visa it is important that you file with the most current forms. Expired or outdated forms submitted may result in denial of your application.