US and Europe Work Visa and Permit

Hidasi Consulting Group offers United States work visas and Europe work permit services to clients from all over the world. For many, this can be a stressful and lengthy process. We provide consultation to clients on the process of applying for a work visa in the United States and a work permit in the European Union.

Our services include:
Conducting initial assessments of potential applicants to ensure their
   application eligibility.
Assisting clients with commonly encountered problems.
Assisting clients with any additional necessary procedures and follow-up

Common types of work visa applications in the United States:

H-1B Visa Specialty Work
The H-1B visa is for foreign professionals who are sponsored by a U.S. employer to work in a specialty occupation in the United States. To qualify for this visa the applicant must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree and the U.S. position must require at least a Bachelor’s degree.

H-2B Temporary Work Visa
The H-2B Temporary Work Visa is for individuals who wish to enter the United States for work authorization in the unskilled labor category on a temporary/seasonal work basis.

H-3 Visa for Trainee
The H-3 trainee visa category specifically applies only to foreign nationals seeking on-the-job training that is provided by a U.S. company or a U.S. government agency in order to further the trainee's career in their home country.

When applying for a visa or permit it is important that you file with the most current forms. Expired or outdated forms submitted may result in denial of your application.